jueves, 13 de noviembre de 2008

Fary tales

Entrada original en español



Sometime ago I bought Sleep Beauty on DVD. Today I was watching this film and I started to remember many things related to it. I have to tell you that I bought the collectors edition, which included the book sell by Disney during the earlier 80's. I have read that book numerous times. The first copy of the book I had on my hands was part of Disney classic stories collection. Reading the book after many years brought back memories of my chilhood. I remembered my dear aunt Patty and sleep overs at my grandparents house. While watching the film, I also remembered an old desire. The desiere to find true love, being loved and love back in return. The desire for the 'Happly ever after'.

One phrase can whithold endless meanings, specially the famous 'Happly ever after'. I know that there will be obstacles and problems through life. Happines is not the lack of problems. Happines is in addresing all problems and learn from those experiences. Happines is grow everyday and achive our goals. Because happines is in the process of creation and learning.

In all this, it will always be better to have someone to share with those happy moments. Create moments to grow thogether. It is great to achive goals, but is even better to have someone to share those achivements. And is then, when we have that special one to share our success when the fairy tale comes true.

I love you Nanche.

God bless you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario